Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Current level of LCFC debt

The word debt is being misused, we are repaying the loans and we can afford them, debt is when you are in arrears with the loans and can’t or haven’t made any repayments..

what LCFC have is Serviceable credit, it’s a big difference, and compared to most other clubs is peanuts, I happy with the way this is being handled, as next years income will be higher as the stadium is full most weeks… as some have said, in two years time the financial side of the club will be much healthier…. As long as we stay up! 

20 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

Only posted in this forum yesterday.

While I think the club is in a precarious situation and it’s down to the owners to want to properly fund its losses in the long run, this puts ‘facts’ into context by an actual expert and breaks down where we are FFP wise. 

So many incoherent unqualified opinions on here about the subject but this video does at least help with a better understanding. 

Thanks for sharing very interesting post. 

A few key points I seemed to take from this are:

1. £92k a week average seems a stretch especially with Kasper and Fofana no longer being with the team, however he did say his figures were very rough.
  2. Seems like the owners are desperate for an investor or potentially a buyer of the club. 
  3. Someone needs to be seriously considering whoever is offering these contracts out. Presumably it is Rudkin. These contracts have put us in a situation where it is a real possibility that we get relegated this year.
  4. The transfer strategy the previous 2/3 years has not worked and the signings that have been made overall have failed. A new transfer strategy is needed (hopefully that starts with bringing in Glover).
  • Like 1