Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Paddy Mac

Paddy let himself down last night when he let his temper get the better of him. I thought he said he was going to channel his aggression? I suppose it showed that he cares but it was another needless booking. I think he's having to grow up very quickly and he'll have to mature even more with the situation we're currently in!

Channel that agression into 100% good play with the rest of the team and you dont get frustrated. Playing better than your opposition and you dont need to mouth off to the ref. Got half a season to learn how to do it seeing he aint learnt that yet.

Right,

Lets get one thing right, hes a 100%er, no doubting that, but he is to blame (with tattio) for alot of the bad results of late, not just his own goal, it started when he had a dig at Richard Stearman.

He is always blaming others, always losing possession, getting sent off, argueing with the ref. Trust me hes got to go.

He wears his heart on his sleeve but sorry hes the weakest link..

goodbye........................

I agree with you that he gives it all. I don't think he is the weakest link.

Like you, I dislike his shouting at others (particularly match officials!), reacting badly to fouls or shouting excessively at his team mates or -even worse- hitting them. I "only" saw him hit Hume once, but that was the last match I attended. Seeing that put me off paying to watch the team play (ehmm lose :P ).

At the moment, he is too impulsive for his own good. If he manages to curb that (and it's not easy, as it seems to be part of his personality), he will certainly be a better player.

Archived