Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Paddy Mac

Right,

Lets get one thing right, hes a 100%er, no doubting that, but he is to blame (with tattio) for alot of the bad results of late, not just his own goal, it started when he had a dig at Richard Stearman.

He is always blaming others, always losing possession, getting sent off, argueing with the ref. Trust me hes got to go.

He wears his heart on his sleeve but sorry hes the weakest link..

goodbye........................

Right,

Lets get one thing right, hes a 100%er, no doubting that, but he is to blame (with tattio) for alot of the bad results of late, not just his own goal, it started when he had a dig at Richard Stearman.

He is always blaming others, always losing possession, getting sent off, argueing with the ref. Trust me hes got to go.

A bit harsh mate no ones perfect 100% of every game and if you are looking for worse players in the side with similar cock up’s non come better than Patrick “Kisuselessâ€Â

05:19 PM[/b]' post='235596']

Right,

05:23 PM[/b]' post='235600']

some one reply then ffs :cry:

God you are a impatient bugger!

Yeah blame paddy mac because if he hadn't saved off the line vs millwall we wouldn't of even got a point.

Explain why paddys to blame then fox i'm quite interested

I would like to know that as well, ok made a goof with the OG but more than made amends with the clearence

Yeah blame paddy mac because if he hadn't saved off the line vs millwall we wouldn't of even got a point.

Explain why paddys to blame then fox i'm quite interested

Yes he does give 100%, and does get 'in the way' and save us sometimes.... but reality bites and if you look at the bad backpasses, corners concided that lead to goals... own goals bad man marking, supsect passing then if you think this is good then think again.

I really had high expectations when he first started here, along with Maybury, both seem to be negative now.

Maybe its just that the game when he laid into stearman, for the rest of that game i analised his every pass and believe me stearman stood head and shoulders above him.

Momo Sylla is worse than anyone , people were raving about him, hes shockingly bad sometimes.

************WE ARE IN THE WORSE POSITION WE HAVE BEEN IN 15 YEARS******************

1 win away in 24, 1 win in 16 at home.

Not exactly inspiring is it!

well if your thinking like that fox blame it on sheehan tiatto maybury oh fook it its a team game you can blame individuals and pin point their mistakes in one game but blaming them for the whole season is stupid. like me saying were in this situation because elvis hammonds perfectly good goal vs Derby was chalked off!!!!

well if your thinking like that fox blame it on sheehan tiatto maybury oh fook it its a team game you can blame individuals and pin point their mistakes in one game but blaming them for the whole season is stupid. like me saying were in this situation because elvis hammonds perfectly good goal vs Derby was chalked off!!!!

Im pointing the finger at no-one, BUT paddy mac should not go around gobbing off when his own backyard aint in shape.

Bring back Sir JJ !

Right,

Gerrbrand looked pretty weak last night (and generally just lately) yet was being talked of as Premiership class.

The more you analyse the worse it gets.

Im pointing the finger at no-one, BUT paddy mac should not go around gobbing off when his own backyard aint in shape.

Bring back Sir JJ !

Listen mate it's a team game and everybody in that team is prone to making mistakes.

Don't forget we've been down to 10 men for a few matches recently and I know he was to blame on one occasion, but when a team is reduced to 10 men the other players will be under pressure and so will make mistakes.

Bring back Sir JJ !

Why not have someone gobbing off, we someone to get the team up for a game instead of being lazy (insert offensive word of choice). Paddy should be captain!!!

Except when it comes to Rab & Kisnorbo, according to lot of people on here they are to blame for practically everthing.

Its true :P

i think paddymac would make a decent player under another manager.

i cant figure out if its players having no respect for Craig or fearing to make mistakes because Craig will publicly blame and then drop them?maybe even both.

Of course, if I was sliding in to try and cut out a ball I didn't need to because my keeper, who would have had it covered, didn't make the call, I'd expect people to have a go at me.

Well said Lisa! :thumbup:

Paddy Mac is the best centre-back we have, and has the potential to be a worthy successor to the likes of Walsh and Elliott. However, like others in the team, his confidence has suffered during the recent bad run, and sometimes he's been prone to the errors which featured all too often in his early games.

But it's very harsh to drag up the episode with Stearman. Having been witness to that at the time , I can say Stearman wasn't around during the era of Walshy or Taggs, because both of them would have given him a lot more grief than Paddy did.

Paddy's also shown signs of leadership - a quality we'll need to see a lot more of if we're to get of the mess we're in.

While he's not exactly John Terry I can think of a lot more worthy targets for those frustrated with our current plight!

I don't think turning on Paddy is going to help anyone - not him, nor the team. You've got to back him to keep learning from the mistakes he makes.

He needs cut down on the back-chat to the ref. No-one's going to appreciate another repeat of the Leeds outburst.

Paddy let himself down last night when he let his temper get the better of him. I thought he said he was going to channel his aggression? I suppose it showed that he cares but it was another needless booking. I think he's having to grow up very quickly and he'll have to mature even more with the situation we're currently in!

Paddy let himself down last night when he let his temper get the better of him. I thought he said he was going to channel his aggression? I suppose it showed that he cares but it was another needless booking. I think he's having to grow up very quickly and he'll have to mature even more with the situation we're currently in!

That was restraint!!!

Been two weeks ago he'd have chinned the bloke :D:D:D

Did you mean to say on the theft ;)

Lenny goes to the same gym as me, and I wouldn't want to mess with him!! Are men of his age supposed to be so muscled?

Archived