Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Football Rumour's Site

I emailed them yesterday with this gem and they've printer it today.

From a reliable source, insider information.

Leicester City are to replace Craig Levein with Dave Bassett untill the end of the season. Rob Kelly will remain as Assistant Manager

The reliable source is me, so can we please stop posting crap off that site in the Football Forum.

If you feel like posting it put in General under funny stories.

They are all very boring :yawn::yawn::yawn:

If you are referring to me, I just thought everyone would like to know the rumour on there. Sorry for boring you..

No you're alright, no offence intended - just wanted to emphasise how easy it is to get rubbish published on there. Your example was obviously tongue in cheek (an arse one at that) ;):)

S'ok no offence was caused :)

Try putting leicester will sign Ronaldinho for a free in january see if they put it up.. lol

It probably would, I suspect it's all done electronically, I can't imagine them paying anyone to vet it, altohugh if they're looking for someone and the pay is good, I'm up for it :)

I emailed them yesterday with this gem and they've printer it today.

The reliable source is me, so can we please stop posting crap off that site in the Football Forum.

If you feel like posting it put in General under funny stories.

They are all very boring :yawn::yawn::yawn:

There you go, now we have proof: davieG is an insider :P

Archived