Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Do we need a Steve Gibson or Dave Whelan...

Lots of times I appear to see frequently in the papers that club X is set for a multi-million pound takeover e.g. Blackburn, Villa, Pompey, Man.City etc. and was wondering whether fans thought that to have somebody on the board who is prepared to back the club with a decent amount of funds i.e. similar to Gibson at Middlesbrough or Whelan at Wigan.

I've supported City for 28 years and nobody has ever given the manager any money to spend on decent players. I'm not on about an Abramovich mark2, but somebody who can give the manager the cash to establish Leicester City back in the Premiership.

Another thing, Tim Davies, according to the interview before today's game, said that it would be catastrophic if City got relegated... well why don't they back the boss with some cash then?????

Up the City :devil:

Lots of times I appear to see frequently in the papers that club X is set for a multi-million pound takeover e.g. Blackburn, Villa, Pompey, Man.City etc. and was wondering whether fans thought that to have somebody on the board who is prepared to back the club with a decent amount of funds i.e. similar to Gibson at Middlesbrough or Whelan at Wigan.

I've supported City for 28 years and nobody has ever given the manager any money to spend on decent players. I'm not on about an Abramovich mark2, but somebody who can give the manager the cash to establish Leicester City back in the Premiership.

Another thing, Tim Davies, according to the interview before today's game, said that it would be catastrophic if City got relegated... well why don't they back the boss with some cash then?????

Up the City :devil:

Doh just found out that the title doesn't make sense !! :ph34r:

Archived