Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Weak Management?

A lot of people on here take the view that the presumed decision by the board to stick with CL is a sign of weak managment. Well I for one beg to differ, now whether you a Levein Out, a Levein Stay supporter or still sitting on the fence everyone must surely agree that either decision will not guarantee our survival in this League, of course there is a difference of opinion over which is the most likely to succeed but that is all it is opinion.

The board of LCFC have presumably, after taking into account all the facts as they see them and the opinions of various people and representative decided to stick with Levein.

Now bear in mind there seems to be a fairly large groundswell, maybe a majority of opinion in favour of sacking Levein I think it would take a strong board to make the decision to stick with him.

Money aside, for there own personal well being and reputation the easier decision would actually be to sack Levein. If it worked they could then say we made a successful and rightful decision, if it fails there couldn't be too many complaints from supporters considering there is this apparent majority in favour of that decision.

As it is they've put their heads firmly on the line and are now standing quite alone, if CL now fails to deliver and heaven forbid we get relegated then I can see no future for them at LCFC.

So to say they are weak in having made this decision, if that is the case seems to me to fly in the face of reality. Rightly or wrongly this is a strong stance by them let's hope for all our sakes it's turns out to be the right one.

As we do not know the full facts on which they have made their judgement, we cannot say whether they have been "strong" or "weak".

However, it's not unreasonable to say they have been brave. If their call turns out to be wrong, and we take the drop, then their necks are on the line as well as CL's.

As we do not know the full facts on which they have made their judgement, we cannot say whether they have been "strong" or "weak".

However, it's not unreasonable to say they have been brave. If their call turns out to be wrong, and we take the drop, then their necks are on the line as well as CL's.

Well we know one, possible two very crucial facts: Our league positition and and our current preformance (results) and that a majority, an assumption I know are in favour of Levein going.

You are correct, we are both agreed that their necks are firmly on the line and their future at this club is extremely tenuous to say the least. They, CL and the Board will survive or fall together on this decision.

Archived