Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox Glos

well done lads

what a game the magic of the FA CUP..fair play to CL he made the right changes when we getting a toasting replacing hammill with hammond and reverting to 4-4-2..its only one game and the side are the same near enough to the one we put out week in week out so yes you have to allow for the players going up a gear but a lot of it is confidence..and thats something you cant buy..hopefully with a decent striker on board then we can show we have the makings of a good team.roll on saturday for sheff wed..and yes i have been in the CL out camp but the board have given him the (some) cash so im going back him for the next 6 games and back the boys to the hilt..blue army !!!!

Brilliant today everyone fought untill the end just hope we take this into the league and climb that table

and i want cov away next?

Brilliant today everyone fought untill the end just hope we take this into the league and climb that table

and i want cov away next?

Yes same as me, I would love to give Adams a pasting :D

I bet all the " fair weather" fans come out for the next home game :rolleyes:

Let's just take a breather and adress our problems:-

Need a left back NOW

Still need a couple of new strikers

and a Right Winger

There four players, if their the right ones, could really push us up the leage even top 10.

that was ace tonight, i cant actually stop smiling, i jsut hope this is a boost for the lads and they use it for the next few games and boost in the championship!!!

i want another home game in the next round, dont mind who against really, nuneaton would be pretty good!! dont really care who though, but another home game would be ace, even though attendance was low, atmosphere was ace tonight!! :thumbup:

Archived