Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brightonpier

Who will it be?

Looking ahead at the relegation battle we can rougly see who will be serious contenders for the drop.You can now safely say Crewe are all but gone.The others are not so easy to predict.Tuttle seems to be a revelation down in south east London while us(Brighton) have played all there what i call hard fixures.The ones you don't expect alot from in terms of points.The teams i would say are difficult to beat are Reading,Sheff Utd,Palace and Leeds.These are the big guns in our division this season and these are the teams i've put down as difficult games.So who's got to play who from these teams?Here goes..

Millwall play Palace

Brighton play none

Leicester play Leeds,Readind,Palace

Wednesday play Palace,Blades,Reading

Plymouth play Blades,Leeds

My prediction but i'm probaly a bit bias are

Sheff Wed

Leicester

Crewe

Brighon's problem have been all season that we don't have a leader up front.The rest of our team can hold there own in this division.We just don't have a cutting edge up front.McGhee will bring in a new forward before the end of Jan.He would like two but i'll be happy with one.Our championship status is depending on us bringing in the right forward.Good luck Foxes in our relegation fight :thumbup:

Brighton fan - you need not worry. For as long as we've got Levein at the helm you're safe from the drop. We're not gonna catch you - you should be more wary of Millwall cos they are closing in on you.

The current position of the opposing team isn't the be all and end all of predicting how results will turn out. You'll probably get just as tough a game from those pushing for the play-offs and those trying to pull themselves out of the threat of relegation.

I wouldn't count your eggs if I were you. You guys have got a fight on your hands because I believe it's either you or us that are going to occupy that third from bottom position at the end of the season.

Archived