Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Granno

Tim Davies

I would like to just say thanks to Tin Davies, i sent him an email, a quite scathing email after the cardiff debacle, asking the questions we all wanted to know, and he had the decency to reply. upon hearing the decision to sack levein, i emailed him to congratulate him and the board, and again i recieved a personal reply, THANKS TIM! what a bloke

Maybe Davies can be too nice of a guy... however, he might have been a little too lenient on Levein instead of pressing a little harder for better results (although I don't know for sure, I don't know what went on when he spoke to Levein behind closed doors this season).

He might not make all of the best decisions but it's clear to see that he is a big Leicester City fan and does care a lot about the team (even if he didn't post on FT :P), and his job is hard with the club's current financial mess.

Archived