Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Big Rab

Is it just me, or have Rabs performances of late looked a lot more solid? When he first came he looked a bit uneasy and nervy, but seems to have settled down now. Or am i imagining things?

Although he didnt keep a clean sheet for ages up until against Wolves (the last one the 0-0 draw v Saints), lets be fair, i cant remeber one goal conceded when i thought 'he should have saved that', or 'that was a glaring error'. I will team up with 'Comical Craig' and say they were all unstoppable wonder goals!

Give the big man some credit though. That is what i dislike about LCFC fans in general. They will be the first to dish out criticism, but the last to give credit where credit is due.

If you agree, what do you think the reasons are for this? A more settled back line? Paddy Mac dishing out the orders wearing the armband?

I will probably get slaughtered for this as you all love Hendo so much (not that i particularly like Rab :blush: ), but it is my opinion and i am entitled to it! :thumbup:

Is it just me, or have Rabs performances of late looked a lot more solid? When he first came he looked a bit uneasy and nervy, but seems to have settled down now. Or am i imagining things?

Although he didnt keep a clean sheet for ages up until against Wolves (the last one the 0-0 draw v Saints), lets be fair, i cant remeber one goal conceded when i thought 'he should have saved that', or 'that was a glaring error'. I will team up with 'Comical Craig' and say they were all unstoppable wonder goals!

Give the big man some credit though. That is what i dislike about LCFC fans in general. They will be the first to dish out criticism, but the last to give credit where credit is due.

If you agree, what do you think the reasons are for this? A more settled back line? Paddy Mac dishing out the orders wearing the armband?

I will probably get slaughtered for this as you all love Hendo so much (not that i particularly like Rab :blush: ), but it is my opinion and i am entitled to it! :thumbup:

I don't think all the goals he conceded were unstoppable. His dive for Sheffield Wednesday's second looked particularly poor although it wasn't all his fault. Saw him walking outside my school today and said hello. He's massive. I wouldn't say anything bad about him to his face.

I don't think all the goals he conceded were unstoppable. His dive for Sheffield Wednesday's second looked particularly poor although it wasn't all his fault. Saw him walking outside my school today and said hello. He's massive. I wouldn't say anything bad about him to his face.

So did i! He is massive isnt he! I wouldnt **** with him!

So did i! He is massive isnt he! I wouldnt **** with him!

Do you go to my school too or did you mean you've seen him somewhere before? I saw him coming towards me and I knew what I was going to say to him but as he got nearer I ended up just saying hi. I wasn't going to give him any abuse anyway but I planned on saying more than I did.

Do you go to my school too or did you mean you've seen him somewhere before? I saw him coming towards me and I knew what I was going to say to him but as he got nearer I ended up just saying hi. I wasn't going to give him any abuse anyway but I planned on saying more than I did.

I go to the school. I had to double check! I looked at him, looked away, then thought fook me, that was Rab Douglas! No abuse, needs all the encouragement possibles for Brighton :thumbup:

I go to the school. I had to double check! I looked at him, looked away, then thought fook me, that was Rab Douglas! No abuse, needs all the encouragement possibles for Brighton :thumbup:

Nice one, some of my mates have seen him in Bradleys during the lunch break before so I knew he lives in Quorn but hadn't seen him walking round before. I know what you mean about the encouragement. Some of the abuse people give Rab from the stands is terrible. They wouldn't say it to his face.

Nice one, some of my mates have seen him in Bradleys during the lunch break before so I knew he lives in Quorn but hadn't seen him walking round before. I know what you mean about the encouragement. Some of the abuse people give Rab from the stands is terrible. They wouldn't say it to his face.

No mate! He has been good recently although he hasnt had a lot to do! I've got faith in him.

Is it just me, or have Rabs performances of late looked a lot more solid?

He has looked better of late but I think a large part of it is down to Kisnorbo covering more of the left side of defence. Before, he sometimes looked uncertain at crosses and I think it was mainly because he couldn't rely on his defence being in the right place.

Archived