Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

LCFC V Leeds

Henderson 6 - Shocking kicking display from the Aussie, but thats the only real thing you could pick up on. A generally average display, and he dealt with what was asked of him.

Stearman 8 - Worth his weight in gold this lad, twice putting ball into the stand with the man. Pulled more than his weight when Paddy was sent off, and really exerted himself.

McCarthy N/A - Very harshly sent off, can't say any more really

Kisnorbo - Like Ric, I feel ashamed of the abuse I gave him, he's looking much more safe and settled at CB, dealt with what was asked of him very well and calmly. Keep it up Paddy

Johansson 7 - Couple of good challenges, but I still feel his a bit on the heavy side, dealt with most things down his flank, decent distribution.

Maybury 7 - Looks more at home at RM now than when he was first asked to play there, which I thought would turn out to be somewhat of a mistakr, but he seems to be able to put n the performances we need right now

Gudjonsson 8 - Good coverage play in the middle of the park, considering there was only 3 of them in midfield after the sending off, they played well in general.

Hughes 7 - Was OK, did nothing of extreme note, but ran all the way around the pitch covering the empty gaps left by the one less man

Tiatto 8.5 - Completely different, was calm and composed, played fantastically well, great running down the flank and good crossing of the ball

Fryatt 8 - Not really his sort of game as Ric said, but continued to run his socks off, getting in where the chances were, and was unfortunate not to stick one away, held the ball up well as always

Hume 9 - MOTM today, the Leeds defence couldn't contain his pace and sharpness, its nice to have a new top goal scorer in the league. More of the same please Humey

Archived