Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

Gerry Gerry Gerry!

Was out on Saturday having a few beers with my sister @ Mosh, when who should we see having a few beers and dancing with his missus & a few other ladies...Gerry Taggart. Had to buy him a beer!!! He was a really nice bloke and said that he loved Leicester. Though I'm not going to say what he said about Micky...but it wasn't too kind.

Anyways, he was really cool and pleased to chat with me (unlike most footballers who probably couldn't give a toss about fans)...turns out he is from the same part of Ireland as my family as well. Didn't chat for too long though...he would have thought I was a stalker or something

Cheers Gerry, you're a Legend! :thumbup:

Gerry Gerry Gerry!

Was out on Saturday having a few beers with my sister @ Mosh, when who should we see having a few beers and dancing with his missus & a few other ladies...Gerry Taggart.  Had to buy him a beer!!!  He was a really nice bloke and said that he loved Leicester.  Though I'm not going to say what he said about Micky...but it wasn't too kind.

Anyways, he was really cool and pleased to chat with me (unlike most footballers who probably couldn't give a toss about fans)...turns out he is from the same part of Ireland as my family as well.  Didn't chat for too long though...he would have thought I was a stalker or something

Gerry Gerry Gerry!

29421[/snapback]

Tell us what he said about Micky, Mickys gone now anyway.

Was out on Saturday having a few beers with my sister @ Mosh, when who should we see having a few beers and dancing with his missus & a few other ladies...Gerry Taggart.  Had to buy him a beer!!!  He was a really nice bloke and said that he loved Leicester.  Though I'm not going to say what he said about Micky...but it wasn't too kind.

Anyways, he was really cool and pleased to chat with me (unlike most footballers who probably couldn't give a toss about fans)...turns out he is from the same part of Ireland as my family as well.  Didn't chat for too long though...he would have thought I was a stalker or something

Gerry Gerry Gerry!

29421[/snapback]

Tell us what he said about Micky, Mickys gone now anyway.

29425[/snapback]

He didn't say much...bear in mind I am a complete stranger to the guy...just that his career was cut short by Micky, and that Micky was not a very good manager...his wording was more colourful, but word for word I can't tell you...I was really drunk!

He loves Leicester though! :thumbup:

Aparently Callum Davidson wasnt on good terms with mickey when he left, he said that he wouldnt sign a new contract with the club if Micky Adams was manager. Not that he was offered one.

But this info came from a friend of a friend so it's probably twisted :?:

29429[/snapback]

I heard that too!

...not that your friend twists info...about Callum

Archived