Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

academy win

Leicester's win over Millwall from 3-2 down have given them the chance of winning the title after Villa looked certain champions. City have a game in hand and trail by three points. Eight wins in nine games for City - some record that. Andy King (2) and full-back Joe Magunda the scorers. There are two games left for City but Villa have a better goals difference.

Leicester's win over Millwall from 3-2 down have given them the chance of winning the title after Villa looked certain champions. City have a game in hand and trail by three points. Eight wins in nine games for City - some record that. Andy King (2) and full-back Joe Magunda the scorers. There are two games left for City but Villa have a better goals difference.

Would be good to see a few City fans at Filbert Way cheering the Academy lads on against MK Dons. A lot of people say they are interested in the young lads at our club so this would be a good opportunity to show their support for them in what could be an important game in relation to the title challenge.

I'd be interested in going, where are the games played? last I heard it was at Hinckley's stadium?

How much are tickets, when are games etc?

The home games are normally played at Belvoir Drive, City's training ground, but it can be a bit of a bugger to get to without your own transport or a knowledge of the local buses in that area especially when games start around 11am. There's only one home fixture to go and that game will be played at Filbert Way due to it taking place after our final first team home league game against Plymouth. I think the game will be kicking off later than normal to, 2 or 3pm, so it'll be much easier to get to.

It's free to watch at Belvoir Drive as far as I can remember but they will probably charge a small amount for the MK Dons game at Filbert Way.

Archived