Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

This Saturday Kickabout ......

Guest Daniel
Yes, i enjoyed it today...Apart from when Shummy made that excellent save from my Henry shot ;)

Man Of The Match = BlueMistress - Was everywhere today , Played abit like Ljunberg actually ;)

33738[/snapback]

Don't go saying that his head wont stop growing, I thought he looked a bif unfit and overweight to be honest ;)

33749[/snapback]

Thats not nice teeno, i thought for my size and weight i did pretty well.

Thanks Ashov mate, we played like Herny and Reyes mate, you just need the Arsenal kit. ;)

Leicester_Mad was Pires, with the hair. :)

33762[/snapback]

lol loving it :D, what is it about my hair that you have to put something about it in every post though :P

33769[/snapback]

I dont mention your hair in every post do i?

Oh and nice hair. ;)

Shit there i go again. :(

Yes, i enjoyed it today...Apart from when Shummy made that excellent save from my Henry shot ;)

Man Of The Match = BlueMistress - Was everywhere today , Played abit like Ljunberg actually ;)

33738[/snapback]

Don't go saying that his head wont stop growing, I thought he looked a bif unfit and overweight to be honest ;)

33749[/snapback]

Thats not nice teeno, i thought for my size and weight i did pretty well.

Thanks Ashov mate, we played like Herny and Reyes mate, you just need the Arsenal kit. ;)

Leicester_Mad was Pires, with the hair. :)

33762[/snapback]

lol loving it :D, what is it about my hair that you have to put something about it in every post though :P

33769[/snapback]

I dont mention your hair in every post do i?

Oh and nice hair. ;)

Shit there i go again. :(

33770[/snapback]

lol fool :D

Archived