Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

This Saturday Kickabout ......

Come on Lisa, I promise I won't take you out.....  ;)

33547[/snapback]

Pah!!!

You think I'm scared of you????? :o

My poorly knee is playing up again, besides. :(

I got some today, paid £20 for a pair of Umbro's. Dunno why I bothered though, I'm a bit shit to be fair.

33678[/snapback]

Scowy you're a good player mate,, plenty off pace and one hell of a good tackler.

I got some today, paid £20 for a pair of Umbro's. Dunno why I bothered though, I'm a bit shit to be fair.

33678[/snapback]

Scowy you're a good player mate,, plenty off pace and one hell of a good tackler.

33695[/snapback]

Since when was general chat the jokes section? lol j/k mate

Yes, i enjoyed it today...Apart from when Shummy made that excellent save from my Henry shot ;)

Man Of The Match = BlueMistress - Was everywhere today , Played abit like Ljunberg actually ;)

Sounds like you had a good time?...probably not as good as me and tommassi though ay Tom?, he played when my team lost to 11 Albanians 4-2. It was eventful wasn't it mate?

33740[/snapback]

hehe well had i played more than 5 mins.. :P fair enough tho i never played for them before but would have thought i'd get 30 mins at least never mind was good tho..

..especially when the albanians started on each other :lol:

That was quality, your header to set up the goal was amazing...just like my strop when I got subbed off. 'Shirt throwing protests at the manager' antics are always nice. Well at least the Albanians liked it.

33743[/snapback]

hehe i must have jumped 6ft in the air to reach that :o

i dont think ur manager likes u ryan :P

Yes, i enjoyed it today...Apart from when Shummy made that excellent save from my Henry shot ;)

Man Of The Match = BlueMistress - Was everywhere today , Played abit like Ljunberg actually ;)

33738[/snapback]

Don't go saying that his head wont stop growing, I thought he looked a bif unfit and overweight to be honest ;)

I'm too good for them man!! He knows he's an arsehole thats his problem. I think I did the right thing by calling him a **** and shouting that he was shit as loud as I could so everyone heard? I know it was only a friendly but to be fair it was about as friendly as shouting 'I hate Albanians' in Tirana.

I'm considering my future at Wigston Central....

I'll be claiming Save and Celebration of the match!

33739[/snapback]

I'll claim goal of the game then when I cheekily dinked the ball over you! :D

Guest Daniel

33738[/snapback]

Don't go saying that his head wont stop growing, I thought he looked a bif unfit and overweight to be honest ;)

33749[/snapback]

Thats not nice teeno, i thought for my size and weight i did pretty well.

Thanks Ashov mate, we played like Herny and Reyes mate, you just need the Arsenal kit. ;)

Leicester_Mad was Pires, with the hair. :)

33738[/snapback]

33749[/snapback]

Thanks Ashov mate, we played like Herny and Reyes mate, you just need the Arsenal kit. ;)

33762[/snapback]

Arsenal kit , Never

33738[/snapback]

33749[/snapback]

33762[/snapback]

lol loving it :D, what is it about my hair that you have to put something about it in every post though :P

Archived