Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Baby pics

Right those of you that haven't sent me a baby pic of yourselves then please do!!!

I have 7 pics at the minute and I really want more. If as many people as possible participate then I think this will be a really great game. So scan, take pics on web came what ever just send me your pics, If you don't have to equiptment then bring a pic along tothe pub or next time you see me and I'll put it up for you.

Right those of you that haven't sent me a baby pic of yourselves then please do!!!

I have 7 pics at the minute and I really want more. If as many people as possible participate then I think this will be a really great game. So scan, take pics on web came what ever just send me your pics, If you don't have to equiptment then bring a pic along tothe pub or next time you see me and I'll put it up for you.

35516[/snapback]

They didn't have camera's when I was a baby :w00t:

35516[/snapback]

They didn't have camera's when I was a baby :w00t:

35874[/snapback]

lol

oh well.

come on everyone else.

Scowy, Luke, Ash, BM, True Blue et all.

Archived