Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

In support of Asia

Just wondered whether, being such an ancient, I am the only fan of Asia on the site?

I honestly believe that some of their tracks like Heat of the Moment and virtually the whole of their Alpha Album including Open Your Eyes, My Own Time (do What I Want), Smile Has Left Your Eyes, The Last to Know, Eye to Eye, True Colours and Midnight Sun are belting songs to listen to when you want something to lift you out of lethargy...among the very best.

Has anyone else even heard of them or am I truly becoming kin to Neanderthal Man?

Just wondered whether, being such an ancient, I am the only fan of Asia on the site?

I honestly believe that some of their tracks like Heat of the Moment and virtually the whole of their Alpha Album including Open Your Eyes, My Own Time (do What I Want), Smile Has Left Your Eyes, The Last to Know, Eye to Eye, True Colours and Midnight Sun are belting songs to listen to when you want something to lift you out of lethargy...among the very best.

Has anyone else even heard of them or am I truly becoming kin to Neanderthal Man?

I am in Asia at the moment and I love it

Oh hold on - This is the music forum :ph34r:

not a great fan of theirs though they are a similar style music to what I listen to...

I would say they are quite early AOR in sound. If you like them you might well like 'Streets' - a guy called Mike Slamer in that band is quite possibly one of the best guitarists on the planet. I prefer a more modern rock sound like what he has done in Steelhouse Lane and Seventh Key.

Archived