Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

From the Oracle

Quote from Southampton manager George Burley after signing Hearts' free-scoring Czech Republic midfielder Rudi Skacel for £1.6million: "To get promotion you need players who can score goals from all over the pitch and I'm confident he can he can get into double figures from midfield."

Apologies: can someone put this in the general football section!

Quote from Southampton manager George Burley after signing Hearts' free-scoring Czech Republic midfielder Rudi Skacel for £1.6million: "To get promotion you need players who can score goals from all over the pitch and I'm confident he can he can get into double figures from midfield."

Apologies: can someone put this in the general football section!

Probably just the player we could do with without Joey Gudjonnson now, a player who can score freely from midfield.

But will not happen and with Josh Low lobbing one over Hinckley today, we might at least see a few goals going in from the midfield area?

Probably just the player we could do with without Joey Gudjonnson now, a player who can score freely from midfield.

But will not happen and with Josh Low lobbing one over Hinckley today, we might at least see a few goals going in from the midfield area?

I'm not sure I'll be holding my breath on that one. Low took his goal well enough - his second in the pre-season friendlies - but he had an easily forgotten game apart from that.

Archived