Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swedging

Platininum Junior Foxes membership

Signed the kids up to this on Saturday. It cost £15 and is basically a box of tawdry shite to keep them happy (flag, ruler, pen, wristband) plus an adult + junior match ticket. Which is good value.

However, when you've spent the best part of £80 on a season ticket only to find out that they no longer are included in the draw for mascots and are no longer going to qualify for the kids parties, one does baulk at the thought of paying an extra £15. And it's not even my child! It's the guys and gals with 2 or 3 kids I really feel sorry for.

I got sent a letter about this Junior Foxes stuff and thought "this is strange" as I'm 17 in December as it's "up to 16" but I saved up my £15, went into the ticket office only to be told that I was too old and they could offer me adult membership for £50 ... erm... "no" ...

So mum put my case forward to that nice man Tim Davies about how they shouldn't have sent me a letter if I was too old to join and the nice man took us to ticket office and paid for my Junior Foxes membership.

However, when you've spent the best part of £80 on a season ticket only to find out that they no longer are included in the draw for mascots and are no longer going to qualify for the kids parties, one does baulk at the thought of paying an extra £15. And it's not even my child! It's the guys and gals with 2 or 3 kids I really feel sorry for.

It would be easy to lie to e kids about e mascot draw - Unlucky - maybe next week - Luck of e draw etc

Kids parties not so easy (How many of them are there? - Parties not kids!!) - Book your hols to coincide with e parties maybe?? :ph34r:

Is this for one specific match or a game of our choice?

Any match, subject to availability. So that probably only rules out the final match of the season when we seal the championship.

Signed the kids up to this on Saturday. It cost £15 and is basically a box of tawdry shite to keep them happy (flag, ruler, pen, wristband) plus an adult + junior match ticket. Which is good value.

Cant every fan just do this and get the cheaper ticket then just dont use the child ticket and ebay the junk included :P

I got sent a letter about this Junior Foxes stuff and thought "this is strange" as I'm 17 in December as it's "up to 16" but I saved up my £15, went into the ticket office only to be told that I was too old and they could offer me adult membership for £50 ... erm... "no" ...

So mum put my case forward to that nice man Tim Davies about how they shouldn't have sent me a letter if I was too old to join and the nice man took us to ticket office and paid for my Junior Foxes membership.

Im 17 in december too, and yep you guessed it i got one as well!!!

Also when I was renewing my season ticket, it charged me for concession despite me being a young adult, but sadly our order didn't get processed, then they realised I was one year older :(

Im 17 in december too, and yep you guessed it i got one as well!!!

Also when I was renewing my season ticket, it charged me for concession despite me being a young adult, but sadly our order didn't get processed, then they realised I was one year older :(

Should have told Tim you were really gutted and thought it was disgraceful you'd been misled into thinking you could still join!

Archived