Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Kisnorbo, Douglas, J-low, Porter

I dont know why but who saw Kisnorbo, Douglas, J-Lo and Levi Porter sit in the seats between the two fans, with all the banter going on. Levi Porter had his i-pod on and the leicester fans were singing kisies song.

I dont know why but who saw Kisnorbo, Douglas, J-Lo and Levi Porter sit in the seats between the two fans, with all the banter going on. Levi Porter had his i-pod on and the leicester fans were singing kisies song.

I could have sworn we took more to Luton than that... :whistle:

Well i spotted 2 chelsea shirts and 1 man utd shirt to our right. Also i hate Luton its a real shite hole.

I didn't notice that, but you're right about Luton though what a dump! Disgusting .

Did anyone else get to meet Super Steve Claridge on the way in? He was standing on the steps as you go up to the stand chatting to a couple of old folk. Got pictures with Steve, quality!

I didn't notice that, but you're right about Luton though what a dump! Disgusting .

Did anyone else get to meet Super Steve Claridge on the way in? He was standing on the steps as you go up to the stand chatting to a couple of old folk. Got pictures with Steve, quality!

Claridge aposloutly loved it on sat!!!!!

Yeah they were sitting in the front row next to big England flag just to my right. Funny

I saw them they wern't very far away from us at all everone kept singing the kisnorbo but the inbetween bit (he used to be shite etc. could barely be heard nobody wanted to say it as he was so close to us lol

Well i spotted 2 chelsea shirts and 1 man utd shirt to our right. Also i hate Luton its a real shite hole.

I saw those too!

I don't like Luton either but there are some cracking pubs. Decent after-match session in the Great Northern near the station after the game.. :cheers: :thumbsup:

You might a seen me then at half time :thumbup: half wankered chanting "SUPER SUPER STEVE!" and asking Levi, Jlo, Super Rab And Norbo for A PICTURE with them .. I also seen the 2 chavski shirts and manc one .. some lad also had a dirty leeds shirt on for some reason :blink:

All in all a pretty shite day .. but drowned my sorrows away ... with Stella <_<

Archived