Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

RADIO LEICESTER TOMMOROW

Me n Bf are going into Radio Leicester tommorow to speak about the Sit in hopefully it will gain a lot of advertisment.

It will be at 7.15 am though so set your alarms :D

40140[/snapback]

So whats the objective of the sit in?

is it to find out full details from the board of any implications of the proposed ground share in terms of money, appearance and identity or just to say you don't want it whatever any potential benefits are?

I am really surprised at the hatred between alot of the fans! Reading the petition they (the majority) really don't like us and a lot of city fans feel the same way.

Surely if everyone feels the same way they should all be pulling in the same direction! It would make a mightier opposition!

I am really surprised at the hatred between alot of the fans!  Reading the petition they (the majority) really don't like us and a lot of city fans feel the same way.

Surely if everyone feels the same way they should all be pulling in the same direction!  It would make a mightier opposition!

40280[/snapback]

I don't understand why the supporters hate each other - it's strange!

I see comments like "I don't want to share my seat with a football hooligan" on the petition from Tigers fans.

Slightly over the top me thinks.

Back in the days before I went to games, and I had to listen to the radio, the rugby was the main commentary on a Saturday afternoon, with the odd update if there was a goal, or whatever.

The announcer at Welford Road would always update the crowd there with the City score. It used to be bad enough finding out we'd conceded from Nev, but hearing the PA giving out score, for it to be met with the largest cheer of the afternoon used to really piss me off!

What made matters worse, was when I started to go to City games, and whenever the Tigers score was given out, we would cheer if they were winning!!

Now I have always wanted the Tigers to win, I'll watch them on TV and all that, but their fans are as arrogant as Manure fans, in general.

Their comments on the petition only goes to prove that, which is a shame because there is a small number of Tigers fans who do wish the City well.

I don't think many people did listen to it judging from people's reactions!

My excuse was that I was in London so obviously couldn't get Radio Leicester ;)

Archived