Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Guess what?

From the Blue Army website:

Kelly has ruled out the need for "major surgery" ahead of Saturday's visit of Ipswich to the Walkers Stadium.

He said: "We need to be sensible and handle it from the point of view of having lost two games and needing to win the third. But we'll have a look at the team and, if it needs tinkering, I'll do it."

That's a relief then!. Assuming the same next week, we should be okay before Christmas.

Kelly has ruled out the need for "major surgery" ahead of Saturday's visit of Ipswich to the Walkers Stadium.

He said: "We need to be sensible and handle it from the point of view of having lost two games and needing to win the third. But we'll have a look at the team and, if it needs tinkering, I'll do it."

That's a relief then!. Assuming the same next week, we should be okay before Christmas.

Tinker away, preferably with a hatchet and some boxing gloves! :whistle:

:huh: You reckon?

I just hope he drops Tiatto and puts someone else in on wide left.

I definetly know that Danny Tiatto will give you 110% more or less everytime he plays and I applaude him for that, however he really is just not good enough for the division we are playing in, simple as.

I just hope he drops Tiatto and puts someone else in on wide left.

I definetly know that Danny Tiatto will give you 110% more or less everytime he plays and I applaude him for that, however he really is just not good enough for the division we are playing in, simple as.

There you go then. This week's tinker. :thumbup:

Any bets for next week. :)

Archived