Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

No need to panic, Kenton will be fine.

when he came off Stearman was awful <_<

Stearman has just had an indifferent start to the campaign, maybe because everybody was praising him last term making him complacent and he had a prem club offer for him in close season. I'm sure when he settles down and gets his head together, he'll be fine and will look sound at the back.

Kenton was brilliant yesterday though :thumbup:

Stearman has just had an indifferent start to the campaign, maybe because everybody was praising him last term making him complacent and he had a prem club offer for him in close season. I'm sure when he settles down and gets his head together, he'll be fine and will look sound at the back.

Kenton was brilliant yesterday though :thumbup:

He's just got to get used to having a winger in front of him instead of another full back.

He's just got to get used to having a winger in front of him instead of another full back.

He shouldn't have to, he is a right back, so he should know where he's playing and know what to do automatically! I think the problem is more mentally based than on-field

He shouldn't have to, he is a right back, so he should know where he's playing and know what to do automatically! I think the problem is more mentally based than on-field

Actually he's a CB masquerading as a RB... but with the experience he's got at RB, you're right ^_^

Archived