Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Cov scum

not sure if the guy who started this post is the one i am on about! i was walking back over the bridge back towards tescos and this lanky cov skinhead guy just seemed to turn round and give a leicester fan behind him some stick bearing in mind this guy was with a wife/ gf and a kid i think but the guy had actually smacked him! i couldnt beleive it and there was no chanting or anything going on!

i thought the police were auwful tonight i am sure them being there sometimes provokes things!

why after they had chucked them kids out werent they actually got rid of rather than leaving them outside the ground to cause trouble??

and walking back over the bridge why were the police stood behind fencing where the called of done f**k all if anything had happened which it did! useless buggas they really are!

there was bound to be trouble last night! a night time derby's just dont work when will they realise that??

No that wasn't me we walked to the opposite side of the ground and then through some marsh land and onto a housing estate.

I used to be in the Armed Forces, and at the time we had to wear jackets over our uniform when travelling in public. We were proud to wear our uniform, but sometimes it is best to be sensible about these things.

Sorry to act like the English Teacher gone mad here, but did some of you actually learn English at School??

god does it really matter one lil mistake talk about picky! and yes i did english at gcse and a-level thank u v much

Archived