Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Cov scum

We were walking to my dads mates house after the game ( both his mates were big cov fans). When me and my mate were started on cause they saw our city shirts by 4 lads. Then we walked by a main road and had two blokes shouting "scum" and "leicester wankers" at us we were near a small group of city fans which had a kid with them. Fooking pricks. It's appauling nothing like this would happen at leicetser.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

We were walking to my dads mates house after the game ( both his mates were big cov fans). When me and my mate were started on cause they saw our city shirts by 4 lads. Then we walked by a main road and had two blokes shouting "scum" and "leicester wankers" at us we were near a small group of city fans which had a kid with them. Fooking pricks. It's appauling nothing like this would happen at leicetser.

I thought i was gonna get done over when two rude "youths" followed me for a while. All them young idiots chanting when they were outside the ground....probably no homes to go to i guess.

I thought i was gonna get done over when two rude "youths" followed me for a while. All them young idiots chanting when they were outside the ground....probably no homes to go to i guess.

guess so yeah, I've learn a good lesson though never get seperated from less than 10 Leicetser fans, I thought we'd had it at one point. Forking tossers

Yes, I imagine no Leicester fans would ever call Coventry fans scum.

Oh hang on, wait.

Wake up, we're not angels, and there are Leicester fans who would do exactly the same and worst than call Coventry fans "wankers" when children are nearby.

Some started a chant of "Heard you ran from the Turks" to Leeds fans, remember?

We're not perfect, stop pretending that all Leicester fans are good and it's only the opposition that are bastards because it's complete bollocks.

AND WHY CAN NO ONE SPELL APPALLING, IT'S NOT HARD!!

what do you expect at a local derby,i thought we were let down by the coaches,we were made to cross the road with all the coventry fans and someone on our bus had a brick thrown at him this could of being prevented if the coaches were outside the ground where they should of bin. but oh well good performance.

' date='Aug 18 2006, 06:38 PM' post='377136']

Yes, I imagine no Leicester fans would ever call Coventry fans scum.

Oh hang on, wait.

Wake up, we're not angels, and there are Leicester fans who would do exactly the same and worst than call Coventry fans "wankers" when children are nearby.

Some started a chant of "Heard you ran from the Turks" to Leeds fans, remember?

We're not perfect, stop pretending that all Leicester fans are good and it's only the opposition that are bastards because it's complete bollocks.

AND WHY CAN NO ONE SPELL APPALLING, IT'S NOT HARD!!

I'm with Alex... the fact nobody can spell appalling is just apauling. ^_^ :laugh: :thumbup:

We don't go round after the game looking for anyone with navy blue or yellow shirts on though to have a fight with and hurl abbuse at. Theres a difference about shouting"scum" at a match and in public you know!!!!

We don't go round after the game looking for anyone with navy blue or yellow shirts on though to have a fight with and hurl abbuse at. Theres a difference about shouting"scum" at a match and in public you know!!!!

What?!

Just because you don't doesn't mean other fans don't.

Do you honestly believe that any fight, or "starting ons" as you actually mention in your post, which involves a Leicester fan in any way is always the fault of the other club supporters?

Your naïvity astonishes me.

Some fans want to fight. Fans of all clubs, that is.

Not just Milwall fans... nor Coventry fans...

Some of ours do it, some at Derby do it. Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, even Accrington fans have a few troublemakers in their ranks.

Fact of life.

Your experience tonight is regrettable, but certainly not isolated, and certainly not just related to Coventry fans.

' date='Aug 18 2006, 11:47 PM' post='377146']

What?!

Just because you don't doesn't mean other fans don't.

Do you honestly believe that any fight, or "starting ons" as you actually mention in your post, which involves a Leicester fan in any way is always the fault of the other club supporters?

Your naïvity astonishes me.

No because most people actually provoke things like this and their actually in numbers 20+ people we did bugger all, it's not nice having 35 people shouting leicester scum at you and one other person you do know

Some fans want to fight. Fans of all clubs, that is.

Not just Milwall fans... nor Coventry fans...

Some of ours do it, some at Derby do it. Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, even Accrington fans have a few troublemakers in their ranks.

Fact of life.

Your experience tonight is regrettable, but certainly not isolated, and certainly not just related to Coventry fans.

Normally they want to fight other groups of fans that are up for a confrontation, not families that are just minding their own business. Families might get caught up in trouble but not normally the target of troublemakers.

This wasn't an isolated thing tonight. You could hear various City fans explaining how they'd been jumped by groups of Coventry fans with little assistance from the police. One bloke said he hadn't missed a home or away game in three years and hadn't seen one so poorly organised as tonight's. It was a shambles after the match and was asking for trouble.

No because most people actually provoke things like this and their actually in numbers 20+ people we did bugger all, it's not nice having 35 people shouting leicester scum at you and one other person you do know

What?

I'm not even sure what your point is here.

I'm not saying you provoked the whole incident or anything, the point I'm trying to get across (and obviously failing to do so) is that there are some Leicester fans that will try and provoke fights and we as a whole aren't perfect.

I'm not saying it's nice to be subjected to, I wholeheartedly agree where you say that being called Leicester scum is a bit shit.

What I'm disputing though is the following:

It's appauling nothing like this would happen at leicetser.

' date='Aug 19 2006, 12:06 AM' post='377162']

What?

I'm not even sure what your point is here.

I'm not saying you provoked the whole incident or anything, the point I'm trying to get across (and obviously failing to do so) is that there are some Leicester fans that will try and provoke fights and we as a whole aren't perfect.

I'm not saying it's nice to be subjected to, I wholeheartedly agree where you say that being called Leicester scum is a bit shit.

What I'm disputing though is the following:

oh alright then. The difference is at the Walkers Stadium most fans follow main roads so no fans are isolated but at cov we went over some marsh land and into a housing estate with pubs nearby, where do you suppose at the Walkers fans can be isolated and subjected to taunts. (not including hand gestures off buses)

oh alright then. The difference is at the Walkers Stadium most fans follow main roads so no fans are isolated but at cov we went over some marsh land and into a housing estate with pubs nearby, where do you suppose at the Walkers fans can be isolated and subjected to taunts. (not including hand gestures off buses)

I know what you mean, last year we parked a fair way away from the Ricoh in the middle of no-where but there were far more City fans there that day and it was in the afternoon therefore less intimidating. Tonight was much more different. Buses parked away from the ground and a night match didn't help things imo.

I know what you mean, last year we parked a fair way away from the Ricoh in the middle of no-where but there were far more City fans there that day and it was in the afternoon therefore less intimidating. Tonight was much more different. Buses parked away from the ground and a night match didn't help things imo.

Wear a jumper over your city shirt? :unsure:

what do you expect at a local derby,i thought we were let down by the coaches,we were made to cross the road with all the coventry fans and someone on our bus had a brick thrown at him this could of being prevented if the coaches were outside the ground where they should of bin. but oh well good performance.

Ah yeah like the coaches were last season - blocking the exit of the away fans. Last season going home you had to walk through a maze (Literally a maze) of hot, smelly coaches, you couldn't breath, and it didn't happen but what would happen if one set of Cov fan go at the front of the coaches one set at the back? Your trapped, then what....

Some Leicester fans (Me included) had to walk over the bridge to the car park to get the cars anyway, and I personally saw or recieved no touble walking back to the car park.

Wear a jumper over your city shirt? :unsure:

Why should people cover their colours up just walking back to a bus? The whole set-up was a shambles at the end in my opinion. I know the police can't do a lot for people walking back routes but when you travel on the buses you expect to be able to get there with very little trouble. They said over the tannoy the police will direct those who have travelled on the buses to their car park. I didn't have a clue if they'd moved the buses to a different place or not. The police just stopped us all then when a few Cov fans had passed, let us move but there was no communication. There were no-where near as many buses this time as last, they should have just brought them to the side of the away end like last season.

did anyone see them 2 guys going at it straight after the game outside the ground?

i swear they just found the 2 biggest skinheads from either set of fans and got them to fight!

I walked back through cov in my city shirt and found no trouble, even went to a pub- the convoy after the game and had a chat with some cov fans.

Stil theres a small percentage in every set of fans that lets everyone else down.

did anyone see that burnt out car near those industrial estates near the stadium? i think that says it all about cov and the stadium location. i had no probelm walking back to my car but alot of cov fans outside the stadium were singing how leicestershire is full of shit but also a few city fans were singing about coventry slums etc.

Only trouble I saw was after the match some Cov fans were chanting 'we hate Leicester' outside the ground, so a group of LCFC fans chanted 'we hate cov' back, then a whole group of cov fans went up to one Leicester guy with an England flag and started on him then punched him in the face and stomach and knocked to the floor

not sure if the guy who started this post is the one i am on about! i was walking back over the bridge back towards tescos and this lanky cov skinhead guy just seemed to turn round and give a leicester fan behind him some stick bearing in mind this guy was with a wife/ gf and a kid i think but the guy had actually smacked him! i couldnt beleive it and there was no chanting or anything going on!

i thought the police were auwful tonight i am sure them being there sometimes provokes things!

why after they had chucked them kids out werent they actually got rid of rather than leaving them outside the ground to cause trouble??

and walking back over the bridge why were the police stood behind fencing where the called of done f**k all if anything had happened which it did! useless buggas they really are!

there was bound to be trouble last night! a night time derby's just dont work when will they realise that??

Me and 2 mates walked to the ground via the side of the canal. As we got close to the ground there were around 5 or 6 Coventry fans chanting they were sat on a bench. They all had alchipops and all were around the age of 15/16. Anyway they got up to block our path so my mate being a little bit mental just barges in to one of them :ph34r:

So words were exhanged and it ended in my mate getting one of them by the throat the lad said he did'nt want trouble so him and the rest just sat back down and carried on drinking with a look like he'd just shit him self - Priceless :)

Why should people cover their colours up just walking back to a bus?

I used to be in the Armed Forces, and at the time we had to wear jackets over our uniform when travelling in public. We were proud to wear our uniform, but sometimes it is best to be sensible about these things.

the police stood behind fencing where the called of done f**k all if anything had happened which it did! useless buggas they really are!

Sorry to act like the English Teacher gone mad here, but did some of you actually learn English at School??

Archived