lookwhaticando Posted 1 September 2006 Posted 1 September 2006 Rob Newman, sacked after about 16 months in charge at Cambridge. They're currently second bottom in the conference. Only earned one point in six games so far this season. Anyone know anything about Cambridge U on here? Didn't think so.
Wils Posted 1 September 2006 Posted 1 September 2006 Rob Newman, sacked after about 16 months in charge at Cambridge. They're currently second bottom in the conference. Only earned one point in six games so far this season. Anyone know anything about Cambridge U on here? Didn't think so. My freinds a season ticket holder. Poor lad
Jay Posted 2 September 2006 Posted 2 September 2006 Rob Newman, sacked after about 16 months in charge at Cambridge. They're currently second bottom in the conference. Only earned one point in six games so far this season. Anyone know anything about Cambridge U on here? Didn't think so. so that's what he did after he split up with David Baddiel!! maybe he should stick to his comedy!! (apologies to those under 25 who have no idea what I am going on about)
lookwhaticando Posted 3 September 2006 Author Posted 3 September 2006 so that's what he did after he split up with David Baddiel!! maybe he should stick to his comedy!! (apologies to those under 25 who have no idea what I am going on about) I feel I'm really missing out here. Enlighten me!
Jay Posted 3 September 2006 Posted 3 September 2006 I feel I'm really missing out here. Enlighten me! newman and baddiel in pieces The Mary Whitehouse experience This is Rob Newmans Robert Smith of The Cure Parody and the classic History today!!! and a bit more hope that helps!!They were as big in the early 90's as Little Britain are today this is classic to!!
Fez of Mahrez Posted 4 September 2006 Posted 4 September 2006 Look who the assistant manager was. And if you can't be arsed.. TONY SPEARING!
lookwhaticando Posted 4 September 2006 Author Posted 4 September 2006 Look who the assistant manager was. And if you can't be arsed.. TONY SPEARING! I've a feeling my next question is going to make me seem like either: a) not a true city fan b) a complete twat. But what relevance does Tony Spearing have to anything? Am I supposed to know him?
Fez of Mahrez Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 I've a feeling my next question is going to make me seem like either: a) not a true city fan b) a complete twat. But what relevance does Tony Spearing have to anything? Am I supposed to know him? Absolute shite left-back played for us under Pleat in the early 90s. One of the worst Leicester players ever IMHO.
lookwhaticando Posted 5 September 2006 Author Posted 5 September 2006 Absolute shite left-back played for us under Pleat in the early 90s. One of the worst Leicester players ever IMHO. Worst player - played under Pleat... yeah, I can buy that. :laugh: Pleat's era was a bit before my time as a fan, in my defence.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 Worst player - played under Pleat... yeah, I can buy that. :laugh: Pleat's era was a bit before my time as a fan, in my defence. No worries, ask anyone though. He was dreadful. :pinch:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.