Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

New member?

I just think that there is a lot of people browsing the forums but not posting because there not joined up. I just thort with everyones help we could come up with a small topic why people should join and what the benefits are! I know quite a few people who browse on this forum but arent joined up because there a bit nervous or shy about basically posting, as they are strangers from our community!

Hopefully this could be made a sticky once some people have posted some of there views across! :):thumbup:

We can't force people to post on here - it's up to them really. If they have browsed this forum enough they'll soon realise the benefits. Anyway, I'd rather have a forum where 50 people post regularly than one (like the OS) where there are hundreds of posters, who post once every blue moon.

I think alot of people are shy, and just prefer to browse. Although I would say to those browsers reading this to get involved and let us know what you think. All new posters are welcome as it's good for the forum.

Archived