Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Not Really That Thread

QUOTE(Disco Bob @ Oct 27 2006, 03:52 AM)

Doesn't ****ing tickle me! An elected fan representative pissing about and alluding to something of importance to the fans that elected him. If there's something to say to the people that pay their money to the Trust then it should be up front and not infered.

-------------------

DavieG

I don't think he was pissing about he/she just edited it after realising the original statement could be misunderstood.

----------------

Just to confirm DavieG was correct, I read it back & realised it could be interpretated in a different way than meant.

Thought it was important for fans to know the AGM wasn't Jan 24th & we will by attending as a shareholder as normal.

QUOTE(Disco Bob @ Oct 27 2006, 03:52 AM)

Doesn't ****ing tickle me! An elected fan representative pissing about and alluding to something of importance to the fans that elected him. If there's something to say to the people that pay their money to the Trust then it should be up front and not infered.

-------------------

DavieG

I don't think he was pissing about he/she just edited it after realising the original statement could be misunderstood.

----------------

Just to confirm DavieG was correct, I read it back & realised it could be interpretated in a different way than meant.

Thought it was important for fans to know the AGM wasn't Jan 24th & we will by attending as a shareholder as normal.

:yesyes: I could see why you'd change it.

Good save, though - ever considered being a goalkeeper? ;)

Archived