Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
reynard

players and fitness

there are some serious questions to be asked of the board/management over this.

we were promised some reserve team fixtures to keep players fit and to help recovering players return to match fitness where are they?

at the moment we have

fryatt clearly not match fit

maybury clearly not match fit

weslowski never able to regain match fitness and thus continuously injured

o'grady out injured for a while how will he regain match fitness?

williams constantly injured but the only way he can regain match fitness is by playing in the first team and guess what then he gets injured.

sylla out of the team for ages and nowhere to get match fit and it shows.

the list goes on. lets for eg say logan and henderson get injured or are ill douglas has not had enough match practice to be fit for the 1st team.

this whole situation is leading tounfit players making 1st team appearances to quickly following injury and becoming injured again and is probably the reason some players appear to fade so badly in the second half of matches.

what are the board/management going to do to address this?

there are some serious questions to be asked of the board/management over this.

we were promised some reserve team fixtures to keep players fit and to help recovering players return to match fitness where are they?

this whole situation is leading tounfit players making 1st team appearances to quickly following injury and becoming injured again and is probably the reason some players appear to fade so badly in the second half of matches.

what are the board/management going to do to address this?

Can anyone tell me how our injury situation/history compares to other teams in this division?

Another reason why we need to have reserve team. If we had one players could have a couple of games in the reserves to get some sort of match fitness, rather than going straight back into the first team.

fryatt I think is one that falls into this catagory, he looks completely off the pace of the game, needs more games elsewhere

Another reason why we need to have reserve team. If we had one players could have a couple of games in the reserves to get some sort of match fitness, rather than going straight back into the first team.

fryatt I think is one that falls into this catagory, he looks completely off the pace of the game, needs more games elsewhere

How about setting up a feeder team in league 2 or something where our players returning from injury can get match fit. Notts county>?

This will benefit both parties at county will get a player such as Fryatt for a month (although we will have a recall clause) and we get a fully fit Striker by the end. The same for Douglas, Sylla, Williams, Weso etc.

What do ya reckon?

I have seen on the Sky Sports thingy that some non-Prem league sides are playing in some kind of reserves league (assumption because of initials preceeding the scores). Why can't we get involved with this, or am I being stupid?

Archived