Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

dowie?

Yeah funny thing about Charlton was they were starting to get in some form under Dowie, then they plopped and sacked him!. Though no, I'd rather get Martin Allen from MK Dons. Superb in my humble opinion

League 2 Table

Doubt he spent Low's wages on new players

It's difficult to feel sorry for their fans as all some of them did last season was slag off Curbishley and then when Dowie wasn't doing the business they turned on him but i think their board is to blame for appointing him in the first place. Then again before he was sacked results were beginning to Improve and their still in the Carling Cup - bunch of twats thats all i can say.

It's difficult to feel sorry for their fans as all some of them did last season was slag off Curbishley and then when Dowie wasn't doing the business they turned on him....

Insert the names Levein (for Curbs) & Kelly (for Dowie) & isn't that true closer to home?

Could even insert the word Barton instead of fans come to think of it...

Archived