Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

dowie?

Leicester and Hull both want to offer former Charlton boss Iain Dowie a return to management. (The People)

taken from bbc sport website.

I saw the interview with the hull chairman saying he wanted dowie but i dont know where they got leicester from. although the bbc only seems to report truthful rumours

Leicester and Hull both want to offer former Charlton boss Iain Dowie a return to management. (The People)

I saw the interview with the hull chairman saying he wanted dowie but i dont know where they got leicester from. although the bbc only seems to report truthful rumours

It quotes all the rumous it finds in the papers in the football rumours secion. That one is from the Sunday People. In what way does it only report truthful rumours?

I would have thought that Dowie will come into consideration if we move on Rob Kelly when Milan takes charge. Does that mean we are currently interested in him? Too many ifs and buts.

It'd be logical to think that if Milan takes over and if RK gets sacked as a result (both of which seem very possible) then Dowie would be a prime candidate and far more likley to be tempted to LCFC if MM had taken over than go to Hull.

Isn't that an oxymoron? How can a rumour be truthful, if it was trueful it wouldn't be rumour it would be a fact?

Or are saying the BBC only reports true rumours, that is ones that exists as opposed to ones that don't exist, in which case they wouldn't be a rumour?

Isn't life complicated enough without adding to the complexity? :P

Isn't that an oxymoron? How can a rumour be truthful, if it was trueful it wouldn't be rumour it would be a fact?

Or are saying the BBC only reports true rumours, that is ones that exists as opposed to ones that don't exist, in which case they wouldn't be a rumour?

Isn't life complicated enough without adding to the complexity? :P

DavieG stating the obvious again.

every manager will have a bad job sometime, well any manager we can realistically get. brilliant at Oldham, excellent at Palace(cant be easy under Jordan), not very well at Charlton, all though i feel he would of turned it round. he will succeed in his next job :thumbup:

What a comedy they've become and in such a short time. :D

Absolutely and I am loving every minute of it. Les Reed is a grade A tosser, typical product of the FA and the way they produce coaches. Strange how the 'English' coaching ideal has produced bollocks all in the way of success.

Is it me or does anyone else just want to punch Les Reed in his big, fat annoying face whenever you see him on TV? :angry:

Did you hear the twat on Sky Sports?

"Well I corrected this and that at half-time, I did this and sorted that, I, me, Les Reed is f'ckn great"

Utter tool, well all his correcting and identifying problems did the players the world of good, eh? Hope the nugget gets sacked soon.

Absolutely and I am loving every minute of it. Les Reed is a grade A tosser, typical product of the FA and the way they produce coaches. Strange how the 'English' coaching ideal has produced bollocks all in the way of success.

"Well I corrected this and that at half-time, I did this and sorted that, I, me, Les Reed is f'ckn great"

Utter tool, well all his correcting and identifying problems did the players the world of good, eh? Hope the nugget gets sacked soon.

It's not really for any of those reasons, I just don't like his face.

How long it takes for Charlton to sack him depends entirely on how long they're prepared to keep losing.

He's about as sound as a soaked cardboard box.

Isn't he a former middle-manager type from the FA?

Sure sounds like a middle-manager, talking like that.

David Brent would be an ideal replacement. lol

David Brent would be an ideal replacement. lol
He was until he found out he would have to learn the words to "The red, red robin goes bob bob bobbing along".

Yeah funny thing about Charlton was they were starting to get in some form under Dowie, then they plopped and sacked him!. Though no, I'd rather get Martin Allen from MK Dons. Superb in my humble opinion

League 2 Table

Doubt he spent Low's wages on new players

Archived