Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilkesy

Squad Players in Crowd

Did any one else notice that some of our players that obviously went up to hull but wernt picked in the squad were sitting in with our fans at hull ???

They were about 5 rows in front of us but went just before half time and didn't come back.

The players i recognised were: Josh Low, Darren Kenton, Chris O'Grady, Andy Welsh ....... there were 2 more but i was unsure who they were :whistle:

one was danney catermaterie (sp) as said further down the page but we didnt know there were that many

did the fans start chanting the names liek the derby fans did last season when idakiz was in the crows iirc

the other one could of been douglas ;)

or momo sylla

Did any one else notice that some of our players that obviously went up to hull but wernt picked in the squad were sitting in with our fans at hull ???

They were about 5 rows in front of us but went just before half time and didn't come back.

The players i recognised were: Josh Low, Darren Kenton, Chris O'Grady, Andy Welsh ....... there were 2 more but i was unsure who they were :whistle:

Yeah I seen them, Dodds and Sheehan were the other two.

They were about 10-15 rows infront of us :whistle:

one was danney catermaterie (sp) as said further down the page but we didnt know there were that many

did the fans start chanting the names liek the derby fans did last season when idakiz was in the crows iirc

the other one could of been douglas ;)

or momo sylla

Thats because Idiakez was a good player, why would you want to sing about this lot of crap!!

Danny f*****g Cadamarteri.................what a pi ss take!

Archived