NickolasVanily Posted 31 December 2006 Posted 31 December 2006 Hi to all Readers, wondering what to write in my first message on www.foxestalk.co.uk Finally, decided to write something on "User Help and Suggestions" topic, as it's running out of time in thinking.... Well, small introduction to myself. I've been working in Progaramming Team... I want wish to all forumers happy new year..!!!Will come up with more messages. Catch you soon
davieG Posted 31 December 2006 Posted 31 December 2006 Hi and Welcome. I would suggest you write something along the lines of: Hi to all Readers, wondering what to write in my first message on www.foxestalk.co.uk Finally, decided to write something on "User Help and Suggestions" topic, as it's running out of time in thinking.... Well, small introduction to myself. I've been working in Progaramming Team... I want wish to all forumers happy new year..!!!Will come up with more messages. Catch you soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.