Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

What do you do @ the Walkers?

Sing Stand Clap Or Sit?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Just wondering what FT's viewers do on a matchday

• Stand & sing loud and proud
    • Sit sing sometimes when its loud
    • Clap to RK's Blue Army
    • I can't hear the players chat!

Could ypu explain what you like the atmosphere to be like at the Walkers, If you think it is too loud or quiet, or would like to change the atmosphere somehow, if so what do you do?

I stand in E3 (Kop A&L side) I stand all game and sing both start off songs and join in others.

I would change the music at the walkers before kick off, its too loud so there is no point in singing actually until the ball is kicked!

I hate that phonestyle banner it is too commercial, if the fans did it, it would be great like Liverpool but ours is shiite!

The PHG needs to be put back to the old one we had a vote and it was agreed on here that the old was best!

Food prices need to be lowered too naffing expensive, and crap food too!

Wish people sang more but you don't seem to want to anymore. :cry:

I stand at the back of the Kop (even though my seat is usually for halfway down!!) with Standupandsing and co., and join in with all the songs, helping create effect by banging the perspex. :thumbup:

The atmosphere in the Walkers is shit more often than not, and to change it, I'd want to either switch the Kop and the Family Stand around (which the club will not want to do :mad::@:mad: ) or get a group of Ultra's going (see the thread in the LCFC Forum :P )

I stand at the back of the Kop (even though my seat is usually for halfway down!!) with Standupandsing and co., and join in with all the songs, helping create effect by banging the perspex . :thumbup:

Do the stewards still threaten to chuck you out for doing that, or aren't they bothered anymore?

Do you reckon most other Championship clubs have this on their forums? We're not the worst by far at home compared to some grounds. Most grounds are as bad as us really. It's a shame because it used to be so good.

I stand at the back of the Kop (even though my seat is usually for halfway down!!) with Standupandsing and co., and join in with all the songs, helping create effect by banging the perspex. :thumbup:

The atmosphere in the Walkers is shit more often than not, and to change it, I'd want to either switch the Kop and the Family Stand around (which the club will not want to do :mad::@:mad: ) or get a group of Ultra's going (see the thread in the LCFC Forum :P )

Lucky begger I got the metal! bruises oh i tell ya lol

I bet if you did stand there wouldn't be a problem

Nah there would be because I dont sit/stand at the back of the Kop I'm about half way up - so I would obviously get spoken to sooner or later.

Actually, I think I'm pretty lucky with the amount of standing up I get away with in games anyway.

Do the stewards still threaten to chuck you out for doing that, or aren't they bothered anymore?

No dont seem to care. There's actually a whole in it ( not made by us sligtly further along the isle) probably from those wankers that were up there spitting etc

Do you reckon most other Championship clubs have this on their forums? We're not the worst by far at home compared to some grounds. Most grounds are as bad as us really. It's a shame because it used to be so good.

ONly have to look at southampton to see how good it could easily be. We aren't the worst (luton, QPR) but it's getting quite bad I think. Somthing needs to be done soon, (I.E Ultra's switching the kop etc)

Nah, the club have just put white stickers there kindly asking us to refrain from doing so :rolleyes: I've not had a problem since I've been doing it though :)

Lucky begger I got the metal! bruises oh i tell ya lol

:laugh: methinks bertfox knows exactly how you feel!! He gets a sore hand from the metal every week as well lol ... All I can say is unlucky, but keep the banging coming ;)

Archived