Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Dead Wood

If MM takes over this team will look completely different in 12 months time so talk of getting rid of deadwood is academic.

Do you really think so?? I think he`ll bring in experienced players but we have players with potential who need to learn from them. Our kids are not developing as they should be and arguably have stagnated from last season or taken steps backwards and I put part of that down to not learning too much during training as there isnt that many players with the ability to teach (no offence to Tiatto lol).

The way that transfer prices have inflated in recent times (£3m for Rowan Vine??), I doubt MM will plough enough money in for a squad over-haul anyway.

The following can go

Douglas - wages probably a lot higher then Hendo

Sheehan and Kenton or Mayberry - don't think we need 3 RBs & Sheehan I think needs move to kick start his career

Johnson - useless ('d keep hughes as i think he can do a job on the right wing and give Gradel his chance)

COG, DeVires, Hammond - get rid of the lot, give Dodds his chance.

Signings wise a target man and box to box midfileder would do, I would have been quite happy with Horsfield - he is an animal.

I'll speak about this in 12 months then if one member of our squad is still there then your wrong.

Do you really think so?? I think he`ll bring in experienced players but we have players with potential who need to learn from them. Our kids are not developing as they should be and arguably have stagnated from last season or taken steps backwards and I put part of that down to not learning too much during training as there isnt that many players with the ability to teach (no offence to Tiatto lol ).

The way that transfer prices have inflated in recent times (£3m for Rowan Vine??), I doubt MM will plough enough money in for a squad over-haul anyway.

I didn't say they'd all be gone I said it would look completely different, there are 4/5 players coming to the end of their contracts for a start, and many that are plainly not good enough to take this club upto or keep it in the Premier League.

As a team we're not even good enough to get out of the bottom half of this league - big changes are needed.

Archived