Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcus bent

Blue Mistress

no offence all but its getting bit tedious how every thread is either about or gets into an argument, isnt the idea of this messageboard to get on with each other and talk about Leicester and general stuff instead of slagging each other off constantly

everyone has their own opinion and everyone expresses it in their own way.... respect that :huh:

All i'll say is this:

a while back on the official site people started to argue more with each other and at one stage EVERY thread was slagging someone off and it just meant people stopped posting altogether...... its gone back to normal now i suppose and plus with the season about to start i expect it to be back to normal soon

however if we're not careful it will happen on this as well and we don't really want that do we as the short time its been up foxestalk IMO has been a success :!:

I agree that bluemistress shouldn't be so quick to call people what he does sometimes when their opinion disagrees with his however it works both ways....

lets sort this out yea, we want more people to join these boards but if people register and then read the first 5 threads full of arguments they are not going to come on again are they and neither reccommend the boards

Guest Daniel

Yet another thread started about me, if you dont like me, dont talk to or about me.

Also this is not football related and should of been in general chat.

1. I dont like Micky Adams - I have said ill give him 10 games before i say anything else.

2. I dont like Nalis or Pressman.

3. I dont like marcus bent, davieg.

Everything else about Leicester City i love, the reason i go to every single game, home and away.

To prevent another argument, I'm locking this topic. If you want to continue this conversation, by all means do so by either email, private messaging, or MSN - But please not on the forum.

Archived