Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

sponsor stowell

Its over £650 now.

I just tried but it asks for credit card details and I dont like giving my details over the net. Its a shame they dont have more facilities to contribute but I`ll try and persuade the girlfriend to put it on her card lol.

Its over £650 now.

I just tried but it asks for credit card details and I dont like giving my details over the net. Its a shame they dont have more facilities to contribute but I`ll try and persuade the girlfriend to put it on her card lol.

lol

You're quite the gentleman. :cool:

He's over 735 quid now... all the latest donations seem to be Wolves fans... :ph34r:

lol

You're quite the gentleman. :cool:

He's over 735 quid now... all the latest donations seem to be Wolves fans... :ph34r:

I was with her tonight and forgot to ask her lol. I`ll try again tomorrow. It is a little embarassing that most donations are from Wolves. Are we at least beating them in the Coca Cola challenge lol????!!

I was with her tonight and forgot to ask her lol. I`ll try again tomorrow. It is a little embarassing that most donations are from Wolves. Are we at least beating them in the Coca Cola challenge lol????!!

In fairness he was keeper for about 50 years, appearing about 3,900 times for Wolves.

He's been with us since about 2004 or 2005 and he's not a player or ex-player of ours.

That's why we're being shamed by the Wolves. :ph34r:

Archived