Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tbf

Leicester Fanfare

Does anyone have/know where i can get an mp3 or whatever of the Leicester City fanfare? The fox hunting tune from when we score, come out of the tunnel etc??

Just to be pedantic, it has nothing to do with fox hunting, as it's name, Post Horn Gallop implies it was originally played to announce the arrival of the Post.

The current version is not original being a 'popped up' version from the 60's under the banner of classics play pop or something like that.

Good hunting :P

Just to be pedantic, it has nothing to do with fox hunting, as it's name, Post Horn Gallop implies it was originally played to announce the arrival of the Post.

The current version is not original being a 'popped up' version from the 60's under the banner of classics play pop or something like that.

Good hunting :P

i didn't know that; i always assumed it was a hunting theme as well ; anyway it can be found here

http://www.banquetmusic.co.uk/post_horn_gallop.html

Archived