Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

kiss Of death

Taylor spent 15 months at the club leaving in September 2001 before the club fell into the First Division (now Championship) and into administration.

Leicester visit Taylor's Crystal Palace on Saturday and the former England under 21 chief believes that his old club can now begin to look forward again.

He said " He'll (Mandaric) do very well. He's a man with a good track record and he's coming into a club that needs stabilising.

"He'll invest money in there and he'll help his manager."

bloody hell thats fooked it up, the willy puller

Taylor spent 15 months at the club leaving in September 2001 before the club fell into the First Division (now Championship) and into administration.

Leicester visit Taylor's Crystal Palace on Saturday and the former England under 21 chief believes that his old club can now begin to look forward again.

He said " He'll (Mandaric) do very well. He's a man with a good track record and he's coming into a club that needs stabilising.

"He'll invest money in there and he'll help his manager."

bloody hell thats fooked it up, the willy puller

Unlike PT who wasnt backed at Leicester and had no money to spend.

0014.jpeg

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Palace who I think have a very good squad and a very ambitious owner have had three very close wins this season. Think where they would be if they had lost these games. Their fans are a little like we were. Some are saying give PT a chance as his team needs to grow with the owners ambition and this will take a few years to happen.

However, I feel for those that are already saying his tactics and game plans are negative and he is playing negative football. Those that are saying he is playing players out of position and does not know what he is doing. Those that breathed a sigh of relief when he gave up the England under 21s....(Is this sounding familiar to Leicester City Fans?).

Let me put it this way. If he had lost the three close games he would be either gone or feeling the pressure. I very much doubt that PT will be managing CP at the end of next season.

More importantly who cares what PT says. I rather read the first message a 16 month old kid puts on any football forum as I would put more faith and trust behind their statements than what I would ever put behind anything that PT says. His time at LCFC was just an absolute joke.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived