Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wirralsimon

Cockney W*nker

Apologies if anyone has already posted this:

March 2007

Dennis Wise says he can't lure new talent to Leeds because of player greed. Players are always asking 'How Much'? They say things like "I'll only come here for that amount of money" or "I want this".

June 2001

Dennis Wise last night pocketed a massive three-year contract woth £5m from leicester. Wise's 30k-a-week Chelsea wages were a stumbling block but chairman John Elsom agreed to "Pull out all the stops" making Wise, 34 Leicester's joint top earner.

Simon

Apologies if anyone has already posted this:

March 2007

Dennis Wise says he can't lure new talent to Leeds because of player greed. Players are always asking 'How Much'? They say things like "I'll only come here for that amount of money" or "I want this".

June 2001

Dennis Wise last night pocketed a massive three-year contract woth £5m from leicester. Wise's 30k-a-week Chelsea wages were a stumbling block but chairman John Elsom agreed to "Pull out all the stops" making Wise, 34 Leicester's joint top earner.

Simon

Already posted here

Archived