Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Just Seen A Gig

status quo!!!!

Rock on dudes!

cant believe they are still going strong the place went wild with the last set, Down Down, What Ever You Want and Rocking all over the world. Hearing rocking all over the world always brings a tear to my eye just like we are the champions by queen. I remember those wembley days when those songs came on and the players went aound the pitch.

Anyway the Quo, amazing really were great. Didnt have a lot of audience interaction but till good. At one point they stood in pairs and played each other guiters from behind there backs.

The supporting band where called talking dragon i think, they look promising!

They appitimise everything I hate about music. Just extremely boring and thoughtless music.

59394[/snapback]

You can't say that!!

I used to do P.E. to "Rockin' All Over The World" EVER SINGLE WEEK when I was in year 3, that's how good they are!!

Mrs Houseman loved that song a little bit too much...

They appitimise everything I hate about music. Just extremely boring and thoughtless music.

59394[/snapback]

You can't say that!!

I used to do P.E. to "Rockin' All Over The World" EVER SINGLE WEEK when I was in year 3, that's how good they are!!

Mrs Houseman loved that song a little bit too much...

59486[/snapback]

Well said Copopops!!!

even better though is those wembley memories

Archived