Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Joey Gudjohnsen Lookalike..

You look like Rio Ferdinand  :)

59314[/snapback]

Rio is a Rasta now. Rasta Rio i will call (not to his face though)

59476[/snapback]

pfft :mad:

59495[/snapback]

what does pfft mean :blink:

59500[/snapback]

As in "Pfft, whatever", when you brush something aside.

59523[/snapback]

cheers fella

im much to old for all this slang talk

:o just realised it was you i was talking to at the ground Tomassi lol! Hello :D

60661[/snapback]

are you the one who i spoke to about our first goal??

because the fat italian plumber that i am i went to get a hot dog and missed the bleeding goal!!!

:wave:

:o just realised it was you i was talking to at the ground Tomassi lol! Hello :D

60661[/snapback]

because the fat italian plumber that i am i went to get a hot dog and missed the bleeding goal!!!

60763[/snapback]

no i was talking to you outside the Walkers :wave:

60661[/snapback]

60763[/snapback]

60881[/snapback]

I really cant think who u are :olol erm.. was u the one on the supporters coach in front?? :blink: please dont be offended as i have selective memory :S:P

60661[/snapback]

60763[/snapback]

60881[/snapback]

I really cant think who u are :olol erm.. was u the one on the supporters coach in front?? :blink: please dont be offended as i have selective memory :S:P

61129[/snapback]

i was talking to you before you got on the coach. Well i was speaking to your mate who i know, but i had a few words with you :wave:. i dont really look like any of my recent pics on comp ash so it would confuse the already confused :P

60661[/snapback]

60763[/snapback]

60881[/snapback]

61129[/snapback]

i was talking to you before you got on the coach. Well i was speaking to your mate who i know, but i had a few words with you :wave:. i dont really look like any of my recent pics on comp ash so it would confuse the already confused :P

61327[/snapback]

OOOOO i know who u r now!!! how r ya matey lol

60661[/snapback]

60763[/snapback]

60881[/snapback]

61129[/snapback]

61327[/snapback]

OOOOO i know who u r now!!! how r ya matey lol

61673[/snapback]

fool :P:wave:

Archived