Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Maybury: It's now or never

It always amazes me why some players raise theer games for the cup or when a new manager comes in. In our case, Maybury talking about proving his worth drives me up the wall because these **nts should be doing this every game and not need the worry of having to move areas or change there kids schools or looking for another club like some are obviously doing now.

Try every game and you wont have to worry.

BTW I hope he is punted out in the summer as he has mastered the art of giving away penos which isnt too could an achievement to be proud of!

It always amazes me why some players raise theer games for the cup or when a new manager comes in. In our case, Maybury talking about proving his worth drives me up the wall because these **nts should be doing this every game and not need the worry of having to move areas or change there kids schools or looking for another club like some are obviously doing now.

Try every game and you wont have to worry.

BTW I hope he is punted out in the summer as he has mastered the art of giving away penos which isnt too could an achievement to be proud of!

Same here think he is to slow not championship class and as you said he gives away to many penos.

i cant stand reading previews before city games, same old rubbish....."city wary of <insert team name> threat" OR Kelly insists foxes will "have a right good go" or Kelly says "players need to prove their worth" BLAH BLAH BLAH....and then bang, saturday is the same shower of SH1TE as always.....repeat for 90% of season....

We are luckey we have Milan just image if we did not players like him would not be borthing to turn and (even thougth they are not now)play.Reason being that they no there future is safe this being Kelly would still be in charge.

We are luckey we have Milan just image if we did not players like him would not be borthing to turn and (even thougth they are not now)play.Reason being that they no there future is safe this being Kelly would still be in charge.

Yep,until Kelly goes all the under achievers and idle kits have got a "get out of jail free card" because when the sh#t hits the fan they wil just blame him,the sooner he goes the better then they will all have to stand up and be counted!

Maybury is not the worst player we have at City, and although he isn't brilliant, he has been better for us this season than our other alternatives at right-back:

McAuley

Kenton

Stearman

I agree when people say they're sick of hearing the same shite from a different player everytime though. Instead of fooking talking the talk, get out there and do it on the fooking pitch. Actions speak louder than words. Fact.

Archived