Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Meeting 'The Horse'

Nothing compared to seeing Conrad Logan at the services, and he winked at me :whistle:

Oh, and Kasabian, just in case you didn't know already :dunno::whistle::P

well maybe I waved and then got the thumbs up from Joe Mattock as the FT coaches were pulling away, top that sunshine.

I saw Horsfield! He walked past all the coaches.

I responded extremely maturely. I let him go past, waited until he was about 10 yards away, cupped my hands to my mouth and shouted "You're crap!".

:thumbup:

Bollocks, you waited till he was at least 50 yards away and even then it wasn't that loud. ;)lol:P

Bollocks, you waited till he was at least 50 yards away and even then it wasn't that loud. ;)lol:P

50 yards? That's practically out of sight. He was well within earshot. Hopefully.

If it wasn't that load why did I get glares from people standing outside coaches quite far down.

50 yards? That's practically out of sight. He was well within earshot. Hopefully.

If it wasn't that load why did I get glares from people standing outside coaches quite far down.

Fook's sake, I was joking, don't take everything so seriously. :rolleyes:

Credit for having the balls to do it, though, I probably wouldn'tve. :thumbup:

Fook's sake, I was joking, don't take everything so seriously. :rolleyes:

Credit for having the balls to do it, though, I probably wouldn'tve. :thumbup:

Though my testicles ARE gigantic, it was really more stupid than ballsy.

Nevermind though. Amused me.

Archived