Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

POll:Allen out?

Allen out this season?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Allen out, yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Looking at the which poll , poll topic Allen out? is one of them so i thought id be the one to start it :P There is lots of newspaper speculation saying Allen may quit because of a bust up with Milan or Milan may sack him over results and the Jimmy Bank transfer.

Me personally, i think no, i think Allen is the best manager we have had since O Neil and at least he went for it against Blackpool and played 4-3-3 to try and win the game. It's only been 2 league games the season is not over.

We have been unlucky and we could have won both games against Blackpool and Palace and how many times could have we said that last season?

Last season we were struggling to create chances and were losing by a few goals each game, getting dominated and losing comfortably, at least we are playing much better football this season, creating chances and we will get the results.

KEEP ALLEN IN!

Archived