Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Life Changing Experiences

Just wondering what people have done in the life time, such as amazing adventures.

I still cant believe that i went to Tanzania for 5 weeks, while there i had an amazing time and went through stuff which will most likly never happen again. I went with world challenge (these guys) in 2002 and climbed Mt Meru, went to Zanibar (not the shitty drugged up club by the bus station), went on a 2-3 safari and stayed at a village called Mehange for a week where the group helped to paint the school, sort out electrics in it and helped out in general matenace of it.

We did loads more stuff i am hoping to get the diary of it on line but not sure how to do my own web site so bear with me if you want to read more.

I have also visited most of the world.

Has anyone else done anything 'life changing' i say that because the Tanzania trip was just eating rice everyday and when i got back to leicester after carring a rucksack around the jungles and plains of Africa it was a shock and i know its an saying but we dont know how lucky we are.

Archived