Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev

Festivals!

The pre-festival season is upon us! Tickets are sold out for Glastonbury, Reading and V, line ups are being announced or have been announced and what is more the sun is shining!

So are any of you going to be slumming it in a field this year? I've got my tickets for Reading and after much stress Glastonbury. :) As a result I have £3.40 in my bank account. :huh:

Can't wait for the summer!!

SacredSpace-PB07.jpg

Not totally sold out for Reading, they're selling more, this is only the first allocation.

Pretty sure about I didn't just make that all up and read it somewhere.

Anyway, I'll be off to Reading like I have the past two years, should be fun :)

Not totally sold out for Reading, they're selling more, this is only the first allocation.

87934[/snapback]

It is definately sold out and they won't be more released in batches as in previous years! However, there will be tickets available on the door as there always is at Reading.

87934[/snapback]

The following is taken from the Mean Fiddler site

The Carling Weekend: Reading Festival have sold out via the credit card hotline and Internet.

A limited number of day tickets remain on sale through the HMV stores listed below.

Bath

Bracknell

Bristol (Broadmead)

Guildford

Kingston

Newbury

Oxford

Portsmouth

Reading (Oracle)

Reading (Friar St)

Slough

Southampton

Staines

Swindon

Winchester

Windsor

Woking

This year I think I'll only do 1 festival (Did Download & Leeds last year)

I have tickets for Leeds (Prefer Leeds to Reading)

Download lineup is a bit disappointing I think, and for me Download is all about the bands not the festival atmosphere - Download organisers are claiming that weekend tickets are close to sold out?

V has never appealed to me

Glasto? - Dunno - I think it's probably a bit over hyped these days? - Last went there in 88 or 89

I'm usually on holiday during Glastonbury, and the rest coincide with the footy season, so I won't be going again :(

Archived