Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FREE SHIRT PRINTING!

In the Club Shop!!!

mind u they dont have a lot of letters or numbers but hey i got TOMASSI 69 on the back of my fosse gold shirt, would have got 10 but 1's sold out!!

all adult shirts now £9.50 !!!!

wonder what the margin is if they're selling them for a bit less than a tenner now i dread to think how much they cost to make!

even if they're selling them at cost price now (i.e. they cost £10 to make) there's still over a 66% mark-up there on the original prices of the kits!

i imagine they prob cost less than a fiver to make though!

wonder what the margin is if they're selling them for a bit less than a tenner now i dread to think how much they cost to make!

even if they're selling them at cost price now (i.e. they cost £10 to make) there's still over a 66% mark-up there on the original prices of the kits!

89074[/snapback]

i was havin a discussion about this with my mate who also works at city, and we think it would probably cost up to £6 to make, with a profit of £30 each time (at full price)

89074[/snapback]

i was havin a discussion about this with my mate who also works at city, and we think it would probably cost up to £6 to make, with a profit of £30 each time (at full price)

89113[/snapback]

if my maths is correct thats an 83% mark up. disgraceful really!

Archived