Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chimp

Curious Orange

The phrase 'curious orange' has randomly just popped into my head from nowehere :S and I know it means something but for the life of me I can't recall what. Was it a film, a song, a band name, a TV show... anyone?!?

it was on a tv comedy show he was a character it was basically a guy with a massive orange for a head.  two male comedians presented it can't think what it was called now!

89333[/snapback]

i might be waaaaaaaaaay off here but was that This Morning with Richard not Judy

it was on a tv comedy show he was a character it was basically a guy with a massive orange for a head.  two male comedians presented it can't think what it was called now!

89333[/snapback]

i might be waaaaaaaaaay off here but was that This Morning with Richard not Judy

89339[/snapback]

yeah that was it! quality!

89333[/snapback]

89339[/snapback]

yeah that was it! quality!

89344[/snapback]

it was on a few years ago wasnt it so i can only remember odd bits. something about jesus being the Lord of The Dance Settee :blink:

The phrase 'curious orange' has randomly just popped into my head from nowehere :S and I know it means something but for the life of me I can't recall what. Was it a film, a song, a band name, a TV show... anyone?!?

89328[/snapback]

Could be wrong - But weren't I am curious orange an album by The Fall

89328[/snapback]

Could be wrong - But weren't I am curious orange an album by The Fall

89634[/snapback]

B00000189M.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Archived