Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

Brothers In Arms 3: Hell's Highway

Anyone going to be getting this ? Just ordered mine :)

Looks like a good WW2 shooter, liked the others before on PS2.

Trailer

Did you see the review on Bravo at the weekend? Bit iffy.

It's very much a case of order squad commands, push forwards, die a lot trying different methods, and look to flank.

There's so many FPSs coming out over the next two months, but I'd put this near the bottom of the pile.

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 (FPS in part), Resistance 2, COD5, Dead Space - they all look better.

Add on LBP, FIFA 09/PES 09, Tomb Raider, Motorstorm 2... I won't bother.

Did you see the review on Bravo at the weekend? Bit iffy.

It's very much a case of order squad commands, push forwards, die a lot trying different methods, and look to flank.

There's so many FPSs coming out over the next two months, but I'd put this near the bottom of the pile.

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 (FPS in part), Resistance 2, COD5, Dead Space - they all look better.

Add on LBP, FIFA 09/PES 09, Tomb Raider, Motorstorm 2... I won't bother.

No didnt see it, i played the others on the Ps2 and liked them everyone is different though. Yea they are the games im waiting for to but i want to keep myself entertained. None of those games are coming out for like another month maybe ?

Really looking forward to Fallout 3 looks really good.

No didnt see it, i played the others on the Ps2 and liked them everyone is different though. Yea they are the games im waiting for to but i want to keep myself entertained. None of those games are coming out for like another month maybe ?

Really looking forward to Fallout 3 looks really good.

Far Cry is released 21 October. Fallout 3 at the end of the month. 31 Oct I think.

If golf is your thing, you can't go wrong with Tiger Woods '09. That could keep you entertained for hours. And the online is pretty impressive too.

Yea tell me about it they dont come cheap,

Im looking to get

Brothers In Arms 3: Hell's Highway

FIFA 09

Fracture

Saints Row 2

Far Cry 2

DeadSpace

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

FallOut 3

Call Of Duty: World At War

Left 4 Dead

Need For Speed: Undercover

Gears Of War 2

That lot aint gunna come cheap at all,

Well Brothers in Arms (PS3 version) got a 7.6 on IGN.

Not great.

Bit of a Star Wars clone in terms of the score it got and it has a good story running through it too.

If there wasn't a better option around the corner to satisfy your gaming needs, I'd say plump for it.

But this doesn't cut it in comparison to whats out next month.

Hold on to your pennies and be patient!

Archived